YCM’s Consultative Wealth Management Process
- Discovery meeting: At this initial meeting, a discovery interview is conducted. This helps identify the challenges you face in achieving what is important to you. Your current situation is discussed, as well as the goals you would like to achieve and how to maximize the possibility of achieving those goals.
- Second-opinion meeting: At this meeting, a diagnostic of your current situation is presented, along with recommendations of how you may bridge the gaps in order for you to reach your goals. This plan forms the foundation for all of the work we do together, if you decide to move forward.
- Mutual commitment meeting: At this meeting, you make a decision about whether you see how additional value can be provided and whether you want to proceed. You then would be presented the necessary documents to put your investment plan into motion.
- Organization meeting: When you have multiple investment accounts, it’s easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of paperwork you receive. Therefore, at this meeting we will demonstrate how to access and organize your account information.
- Regular review meetings: These meetings provide an opportunity to review any major changes in your personal or financial situation since your last meeting. If any adjustments are needed with your investment plan, they are discussed and implemented as appropriate. Your overall progress toward your long-term life goals is also discussed. This meeting provides the opportunity to implement advanced planning recommendations that may be appropriate for your situation. Your overall advanced plan is presented at the first regular review meeting so that you can prioritize those areas of greatest importance to you and then begin to have them addressed systematically.